Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Just sold 7% over list! Sold
Spacious Live/Work Loft in Walkable South of Market Locale - Just sold 7% Over Asking with Multiple Offers!
This bright and spacious corner work/live loft is located on a quiet block within the dynamic South of Market area. With 1,216 square feet (per graphic artist) of living space under soaring ceilings, this spectacular home offers a flexible layout ideal for a work/live environment.
The home, featuring newly refinished hardwood flooring, opens to a large den/office with lofty ceilings, perfect for a home office or guest space. Next to the first of two full bathrooms and washer/dryer nook is the large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an abundance of cabinetry and a stylish tile backsplash providing ample space for cooking and dining – perfect for entertaining guests.
From the open kitchen stretches an expansive living/dining room with plenty of space for dining and a living area featuring a beautiful full wall of windows, and doors that lead out to a private garden patio. A polished steel staircase leads up to the generously-sized loft bedroom that features a second full bathroom and an enormous airy walk-in closet overlooking the front den.
Just off the unit is a shared courtyard providing easy access into the home. Other amenities of the building include a roof deck with stunning views, an intercom entry, additional private storage space and 2 secured parking spots in the garage.
Within walking distance are a variety of dining and shopping options all within a true commuter’s paradise with Muni, Caltrain and freeway access only minutes away. Stroll to Mars Bar, Belotta, Okane and Omakase Sushi! Trader Joe’s and Nordstrom Rack are just up the street! Walk to work as this centrally located home is situated near many technology companies including Airbnb, Pinterest, Adobe, Square, Uber, and Twitter. Also enjoy close proximity to the Mission Bay UCSF Campus.
The South of Market (SoMa) neighborhood is known for gripping energy, sunny micro-climate, trendy nightlife, incredible food, walking access to all that San Francisco has to offer, while being nestled in the center of the thriving tech industry.
- Corner bi-level work/live loft with walk-out garden patio
- 1 spacious bedroom suite with huge walk-in closet
- 2 full bathrooms, one on each level
- Huge den with soaring ceilings makes the perfect home office
- Large, modern kitchen with ample cabinetry open to living space
- Open dining area and large living room with doors to garden patio
- Newly refinished hardwood floors and new carpeting
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 2 parking spots for this unit (independent of each other)
- Private storage room for this unit
- Common roof deck with fabulous city views
- HOA dues $735 per month
- Built-in 1995, 16 units in this HOA
- Walk to Caltrain, Muni, shops, restaurants & cafes
- Close to many tech companies including Pinterest, Airbnb and Square